The following are images, in no particular order, from our various Christmas Eve services – 2:00 pm Traditional Service; 4:00 pm For Kids By Kids service; 7:00 pm Contemporary Service; 8:30 pm Traditional Service; 11:00 pm Lessons and Carols Service.
On Sunday, November 18, 2018, Trinity held its annual Thanks & Giving event where we share from our abundance as our way of giving thanks to God for all His wonderful gifts.
Results of Thanks & Giving:
* Hundreds of pounds of turkey roasted and carved
* Thanksgiving cards drawn/decorated by Trinity kids
* Almost 300 pounds of non-perishable food collected and taken to New Hope Ministry
* 230 meals packaged and delivered to elderly Trinity members and members of our surrounding communities
* 18 meals taken to Susquehanna Safe Harbor homeless shelter
* All remaining food delivered to Bethesda Mission
THANK YOU to all 130+ volunteers who made these results happen!
Francis of Assisi, renewer of the church, was the son of a wealthy cloth merchant. In a public confrontation with his father, he renounced his wealth and future inheritance and devoted himself to serving the poor. Francis had a spirit of gladness and gratitude for all of God’s creation. This commemoration has been a traditional time to bless pets and animals, creatures Francis called his brothers and sisters.