This year, for the first time, Trinity participated in the Camp Hill Memorial Day Parade – with our own float.
Mardi Gras in May was a fundraiser to benefit the Lower Susquehanna Synod’s Always Being Made New campaign for youth and young adult programs. It was a delightfully festive event.
Our annual Chili Cook Off features a wide variety of traditional and creative chilies with our chili chefs vying to have their chilies voted best in class and to be awarded the much coveted Chili Trophy! It is a wonderful family experience each year.
The following are images, in no particular order, from our various Christmas Eve services – 2:00 pm Traditional Service; 4:00 pm For Kids By Kids service; 7:00 pm Contemporary Service; 8:30 pm Traditional Service; 11:00 pm Lessons and Carols Service.
On Sunday, November 18, 2018, Trinity held its annual Thanks & Giving event where we share from our abundance as our way of giving thanks to God for all His wonderful gifts.
Results of Thanks & Giving:
* Hundreds of pounds of turkey roasted and carved
* Thanksgiving cards drawn/decorated by Trinity kids
* Almost 300 pounds of non-perishable food collected and taken to New Hope Ministry
* 230 meals packaged and delivered to elderly Trinity members and members of our surrounding communities
* 18 meals taken to Susquehanna Safe Harbor homeless shelter
* All remaining food delivered to Bethesda Mission
THANK YOU to all 130+ volunteers who made these results happen!