Capital Appeal Financial Subcommittee Report – Submitted by Bob Frymoyer Next meeting on Tbd. Summary points for November
1) Appeal balance of $9363 after paying back internal loans of $7,500 to budgetary reserve account and $35,000 to operating reserve balance.
2) Receipts of $11,200 for November plus $10,000 from Ron Katzman bequest.
3 Continued monthly debt service payment of$4100 for the next 4.5 years.
4) Approximately $60,000 in remains adjusted pledges with $50,000 to be realistically expected.
5) Monthy beyond pledge giving as well as non-pledged giving continues.
6) By holding $6,000 in appeal fund ,representing our interest due next year, we expect to be able to announce that all dollars given from January 1 on will applied to debt reduction dollar for dollar. We are planning a media initiative for this in January to encourage additional giving.
7) Loan balance is $179,000.