Appeal Financial Advisory Subcommittee Report – Submitted by Bob Frymoyer Next meeting on TBD. Summary:
1) Please see item number 4 of the Finance Chair's report for updated data through January on the financials related to the appeal and loan balance.
2) Due to strong January giving we ended up the month with an ability to pay down an extra $20,000 on our loan which now has a balance of $148,000 (after February payment, while retaining at least one month debt service payment and all remaining interest due in 2022 in the Appeal Fund).
3) January receipts include several one-time additional contributions beyond pledges as well as annual RMD giving.
4) Receipts from several large pledges likely will not be realized.
However, continued monthly giving may likely be $4,000 to $6,000 per month.
5) SO, PLEASE REMIND OTHERS THAT $1 IN GIVING NOW YIELDS $1 IN DEBT REDUCTION, AND EXERCISE YOUR LEADERSHIP THROUGH YOUR OWN ADDITIONAL GIFTS!
Strategic Planning Committee Report – Submitted by Bob Frymoyer Next meeting on late February. After approval in framework and principle by Congregational Council in early January, Trinity's Strategic Plan was published through our various media outlets for comment. It was then presented to the congregation at the annual congregational meeting on January 30. Objectives/action steps for each of the plan's five goals are being developed by staff and leadership.
The Committee will meet again later this month to coordinate these developments and to discuss member comments related to our plan.