We’re celebrating the rest of the year!
On April 24, 1898, the Camp Hill Lutheran Sunday School became the permanent organization with the name Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church of Camp Hill. We give thanks to all who have come before us, whose dedication and hard work have gotten us to where we are today. While so much has changed over the years, our values with which we began have remained the same. Trinity will always be a place for people to worship, connect with each other and God, and serve the world. Join us as we celebrate this special milestone for the rest of the year! Click here for a schedule of events.