What’s happening at Trinity?
Job Posting: Director of Administration
With the pending retirement of Nancy Martin, we are seeking applications for her position. Examples of essential functions include these:
• Provides administrative support to Council, committees, and ministry teams
• Acts as “chief of staff” and provides administrative support to the lead pastor and other members of the program staff
• Manages and supervises all office operations
• Oversees and directs the preparation of all regular and special worship materials, including bulletins
• Supervises office volunteers and assigns appropriate tasks
• Manages computers, networks, and all office equipment
The applicant must be proficient in MS Office Suite and have strong organizational skills.
CLICK HERE for a complete job description, including job qualifications. Résumés should be sent to Pastor Jack Horner.
A message from Pastor Jennifer:
Dear Trinity Lutheran Church,
With a heavy heart, I wish to inform you that due to my increased Synod responsibilities as part of the bishop’s staff, I cannot continue to provide the level of commitment to Trinity that the staff and congregation need and deserve. I will remain in my current capacity until May 6, 2018. After that point, I will continue to maintain a connection with Trinity in my capacity on the bishop’s staff as the Synod’s Director for Evangelical Mission (DEM) to develop new mission. I think that Trinity Lutheran Church is well-poised to be a leader in new mission in our Synod, and I am excited to walk alongside you in this new capacity.
Thank you for the wonderful experience you have provided me during my time here. I am more than grateful to have had the opportunity of working with the staff and congregation. It has been a joy and honor to get to know you in such meaningful ways. While I will miss the weekly time with you, I look forward to future occasions to worship, connect, and serve alongside you.
With love and grace,
Rev. Jennifer Hope-Tringali (“Pastifer Jenn”)
Want to help?
In order to make these nights a success, we need your help! There are opportunities for set up, waiters/waitresses, bussers and dishwashers! Click here to volunteer.